Monday, March 31, 2008

Visas Visas Visas!

So i was looking at my passport the other day and noticed that i needed to get a new Visa soon! My last day in Thailand would be April 5th. Which is coming up pretty soon! Crazy! So today i went to the dentention building to figure out what i needed to do to get my 90 day visa. When we got there, the Thai staff who went (Suwadee) went and talked to some people. I just stood around like an idiot. BUt when she came back she was like oops, looks like we didn't need you to come today. But instead of going back i had to sit there with her because she needed to take care of some other stuff. So we spent a good hour and a half there waiting for our number to be called. When they finally called our number she went up and then 2 mins later she was done. That quick. all for an hour and a half wait! Wow! Crazy! But O well. all i know is that i need to get out of the country by Saturday.

I think they might fly me to Singapore. Maybe? Not sure yet. That looks like the best place for me to go. So i'm just really praying that I am bale to get my 90 day visa! I will be traveling alone so i hope that i can find my way around and all. Hopefully it goes well! This week during church i will be giving announcements during service...so i'm a little nervous about that...and then i will have to play guitar for wed. night small groups...nervous about that too....i kinda suck at playing the guitar...so we'll see how that goes!!...=D....

The weather is getting hotter and hotter by the day...it was so humid today. It's crazy!!!...but i'm hoping to get out to the beach sometime...and just chill and relax!!...=D...i can't wait for that!!...That's all for now!! Peace!

1 comment:

Living4Christ said...

HAHA I know EXACTLY what your talking about!! I hope you got out in time (pray for me, I'm leaving on 4/18 for El Salvador and I'm a little illegal at this moment...). Hope you had fun and cant' wait to hear about it!
Jessica